Locher’s Mauvaise Fille collection features beautiful vintage-styled jewelry made in Paris. Just don’t try to use these words in French class… (If you don’t know what ‘Va te faire foutre’ means, go ask your mother.)
How to Expand Your Blogging Universe from Copyblogger explains the best way to find new blogs, new blog ideas, and even morereaders somewhere in cyberspace.
Cute & Candy Clouds, run by Shelbycloud, opened its Etsy shop this week with plenty of adorable bear ear headdresses and bear ear headphones!
Tokyo Fashion: Is Shibuya Gyaru in Decline? (What I found most interesting is that they note that the previous edgy-ness and ‘I don’t care what nobody thinks’ attitude is being slowly swallowed by Harajuku’s sweet influence.)
For everyone who was dying after those adorable angel tights/knee-highs in August Style Tips… found them! They’re from Celeste Stein, named for the original painting their based off of: ‘First Kiss’. To find them, select your model, then choose the print you want.
And I am really excited to announce that my article on pink hair made this week’s IFB Links a La Mode! So as the custom, here is IFB’s list of best links from the IFB community:
- Beautifully Invisible – 10 Popular Blogging Myths Debunked
- Be Fabulous Daily – How To Sell Clothes on Ebay
- Cadence and Clementine – Black In Fashion
- CosmoLAWlitan – “What’s In a [Celebrity’s] Name?”
- Denimology – How To Wear Flared Jeans Properly
- Dress Code: High Fashion – Investigating Alexander McQueen`s Eshu collection and it’s Yoruban inspiration
- Fashion Ice – DIY/Collar Accessory
- His Girl Friday – The Blogging Cycle of Guilt
- Inspiration & Realisation – DIY Foldover Trousers
- Joyful Outfits – How To Wear Denim Shorts For Fall
- Made To Travel – I Made It!: Snake Print Tee
- My Favourite Fashion – Vintage Vision
- Oranges & Apples – Outfit inspiration: Narrative or Functional?
- Parfait Doll – Pink Hair Couture
- Practically Spoiled – Colorblocked Bobby Pins: A Super Simple DIY
- Pretty Innovative – Shedding Some Light on Wearable Electronics
- Sanity Notebook – Personal Wardrobe No 34
- Sprinkles in Springs – DIY Sparkle Glitter Boots
- Statements in Fashion – 2 Simple Ways To Increase Blog Traffic
- Style Abuse – How To Wear Layers For Fall to Winter
- Style Bizarre – Winter Must Have: Wool
- Sugar and Spice – Making Denim Work for AW11
- The Red Dot – Lessons from Paris Fashion Week