Parfait Doll isn’t just about the articles, but the comments from the many inspired readers who contribute to the overall community by graciously leaving their comments. Comments from readers are greatly appreciated as they share their stories, advice and input to the other readers of Parfait Doll. However, to keep the world at peace, we do have a commenting policy.
I (the Author) have the right to remove comments for any reason, but here are the guidelines.
Comments that have the following issues will be removed:
1. Any comment with hate-speech, bashing, or bullying will be removed immediately. This includes abuse of other commenters, the Author, or other third parties not present.
2. All spam or advertisement of non-contextual third party links will be removed. This includes ambiguous comments left purely to drive up a website’s traffic. We do have a vigorous spam filter installed.
3. Please keep comments constructive and debate civil. You’re welcome to disagree, but simply negative talk falling under #1 will be removed.
4. Please keep to Internet civilities in your text such as proper capitalization (InSteAd oF LiKe ThIs) and refrain from typing in all capitals (BECAUSE THEN YOU’RE SHOUTING AND IT IS HARD TO READ). Grammar and spelling don’t need to be perfect, so do not worry if you have trouble or if English is not your first language.
4. Abuse of these will result in blacklisting of IP addresses and email addresses. There is a zero tolerance policy in place.
5. We do encourage comments with WordPress plugin CommentLuv – commenting will allow you to display a link to your latest blog post, so you needn’t add a link to the body of your comment. Commenting just to leave your blog’s address falls under guideline 2 and will be removed.
Please be responsible for your comments. By posting your comments to the blog you are granting me the right, in perpetuity, to use, alter, and/or display them however I see fit.